Now that we have the launch of three of 2015's flagships out the door. And we have a huge leak from LG, as well as a few new smartphones from Huawei. It's time to get together for episode #104 of the Android Headlines Show
Tomorrow, we have three flagship smartphones becoming available in carrier stores. But before we get there, we have episode 103 of the Android Headlines show. A lot has happened this week, actually. And no we aren't talking the Apple Watch and the new Macbook. Let's have a look at this week's agenda.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are available tomorrow!
- Samsung puts the Galaxy S6 Edge through a bend test
- HTC One M9 is available tomorrow!
- HTC Announces the One M9+ and One E9+ in China!
- Sony Xperia Z4 keeps on leaking and leaking
- Google Announces that there are over 1,000 Android Wear watch faces now.
We're in the midst of a pretty busy season for us here at Android Headlines. We've got HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S6, and Galaxy S6 Edge pre-orders starting, as well as reviews we're working on getting out the door. But we have a podcast to put together, so Nick and I are back tonight to talk all things Android.
Let's take a look at tonights agenda, and see what's on tap:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Pre-Orders Start Tomorrow
- HTC One M9 pre-orders also start up tomorrow
- HTC hosting an event in Beijing on April 8th
- We toured Verizon's Switch Facility, and found out why they are so reliable
- Google working on "Pony Express", to allow you to pay your bills through Gmail or Inbox
This week we've got a special guest on the show. It's Nick D'Aloisio who is the product manager at Yahoo News Digest. We'll be picking his brain about Yahoo News Digest and about Summly, which he founded before Yahoo bought them up a few years ago and put together Yahoo News Digest.
The Android Headlines Show Episode 99: Android 5.1, Huawei Nexus rumors, Chromebook Pixel 2
The Android Headlines Show Episode 98: MWC 2015 Recap
The Android Headlines Show Episode 97: MWC 2015 Preview
The Android Headlines Show Episode 96: YouTube, T-Mobile, Project ARA, Google Helpouts
We talked with Stepahne Karoubi, Sr. Director of Engineering for Yahoo's Mobile Apps. Plus Google I/O and the Snapdragon 810 chipset.